Friday, April 15, 2011

Enjoy these recipies

A few days ago, a dear niece asked me if I would teach her how to cook and how to put Dinner together.  I was really surprised to hear this because her mom is a great cook.  She told me that even though she has always helped in the Kitchen, she has always been the prep chef and has never learned how to put the whole meal together.  She is far from home now at college and realizes that learning this skill is important to her future family. 

I do not consider myself a great cook.  I've had some successes and some failures too, but over the years, I have accumulated some recipies that are truly great.  I'll let you know what I've done to make the recipies better and what I've done to solve problems that contribute to failures.  In this way, I hope to share little lessons I've learned to help anyone be a better cook and not just someone following a chemistry project.

No comments:

Post a Comment